Jennifer SaleOriginally from Jamaica, Jennifer spent her childhood in the Bahamas before relocating to Vancouver. After receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of British Columbia, Jennifer enrolled in the Real Estate Licensing Course in 1990. Jennifer's drive, integrity and enthusiasm soon resulted in successfully selling condominiums and houses in Vancouver.
Jennifer has been a member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver's Medallion Club, which recognizes the top 10% of all realtors, as well as being the top Realtor® in her office numerous times over the years. Jennifer has spent time enjoying the natural beauty of the Sea to Sky area and has been selling in Whistler & Squamish for the past 12 years as well as Vancouver for the past 25 years. Jennifer loves spending time with her husband & their 2 sons and any spare time in her pottery studio, practicing yoga, kiteboarding, travelling & experiencing different cultures as often as possible.
Jennifer has the following awards and achievements:
* 27 years experience
* Top 1% of All Realtors (R) in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver 2015, 2016 + 2017
*Top 3% of All Realtors (R) in the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver 2008 - 2014
* #1 Sutton West Coast Realtor in office for Vancouver & Sea to Sky Sales 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012,2013 & 2014
* MLS Gold Master Medallion Club Member for 11 years - Top 10% of all Realtors
* Sutton Masters Award for 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
* Sutton Platinum Award Winner for 17 consecutive years
* Top Realtor in Westside Vancouver office for 2 years out of 200 agents
* Member of the DARE Breakfast Club; Cedar Valley Waldorf Board of Directors;